Do you need help figuring out why your Accounting System is not giving you accurate Inventory information?
Accounting Strategy Review Service by Hector Garcia, CPA
For small to mid-size U.S. based Manufacturers and Wholesalers using QuickBooks Enterprise (or looking to move to QuickBooks Enterprise) with $1mm to $10mm in annual sales)
Most companies applying to get this service are looking for a quick turnaround assessment on WHAT are the deficiencies with inventory accuracy, WHY are the issues happening, and HOW can they optimize workflows to have an effective inventory system that enables the business to become more competitive and give the owner’s of these Manufacturing/Wholesale business the freedom to focus on what matters most
You can book Hector for an Accounting Strategy Review, the service will include the following:
- Review of your past two years tax returns to review baseline: historic gross profit, cash/accrual basis, last reported inventory value, and inventory valuation method (LIFO, FIFO, 263(a), etc.)
- Review of your current accounting results (current tax year) I.e. review QuickBooks company file, Chart of Accounts, most used management reports, etc.
- Review current Inventory workflows and/or Accuracy of Inventory Asset reports
- Review current E-commerce workflow strategy (integration with QuickBooks and/or other information flow)
You will receive a written 1-page diagnosis of your current accounting workflows with 3 parts:
Findings: list of all issues with current processes
Observations: list of possible root causes of the issues and areas of potential additional risk
Recommendations: List of recommended course of actions to take that could current immediate issues and/or prevent potential future ones
The decision process will rest on your shoulders, but you should feel confident that your strategy to move forward matches Hector’s recommendations
In additional, Hector’s team of QuickBooks experts would be available for implementation support; if the recommendations warrants working with experts to help you execute your strategy. Hector will provide an optional proposal for working with his team in the project, the cost of the Accounting Strategy Review will be credited towards that project, if you chose to hire Hector’s Team afterwards.
If you feel your company is a good “fit” for this service, Email [email protected] these details:
– Your Company Name, Location, Last year’s sales and current year projected sales
– Top 3 selling products (links to shopping cart, amazon pages, etc.) and their typical selling prices
– Your estimated cost for these items (break down vendor cost, bill of materials cost, landed costs, and any direct costs associated with them)
– List the top distribution channels where/how these products are sold
– What do you intend to do with provided report from the Accounting Strategy Review?
You will get a response within 2 business days with additional questions/comments or a proposed date to commence review process with an Invoice from Hector’s Team.