ADVANCED QuickBooks Trainer (US Based)
Your job would be to give the customer a tremendous experience that would be conducive to what we described above.
These training sessions are generally 2 hours and will be focused on:
- QBDT to QBO Conversion (when applicable) and explain the navigation differences
- Helping clients import their customer list and vendor list
- Customize chart of accounts
- Show the client how to manage accounts receivables and accounts payables
- Setup preferences/settings
- Customize invoice
- Connect banks and set up beginning balances
- Show the client how to use bank feeds to match, batch, and automate bookkeeping
- Show the client how to clean-up QuickBooks files
- Adjust Sales Tax and Payroll Tax Liabilities
- Do a presentation of key features such as PROJECTS, CLASSES, LOCATIONS, CUSTOM FIELDS (ADVANCED), CUSTOM REPORT BUILDER (ADVANCED), BATCH DATA ENTRY (ADVANCED)
This will require multiple 2-hour training sessions.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish)
- Full understanding of the QuickBooks Ecosystem, version of QuickBooks, Payroll/Payment Add-ons, Apps.com marketplace, etc.
- Advanced Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor in QuickBooks Online
- Some formal accounting education required, but equivalent experience is OK
- QuickBooks Desktop experience is a PLUS
- App integration experience with e-commerce or inventory apps is a PLUS
Full-Time (40 hours a week) – Flexible schedule to accommodate EST and PST Timezones
$30 to $40 hour Depending on Experience
OR $60k to $80k per year Depending on experience
Benefits: 401k with 4% matching, $200 a month in Health Insurance Reimbursement, 12 days of PTO earned per year + 6 national holidays paid off, discreet $2,500 funding for continued education
Must be a US Citizen or Resident residing in US. Florida-based is a PLUS
How to Apply?
Please record a 2 to 5 minute video which contains the following:
- IN SPANISH: Introduce yourself, your background, and WHY I should hire you
- IN ENGLISH: Tell me your salary requirement for your first year working with us, schedule availability, and what you will need from us to get started
- IN ENGLISH: Do a quick demo of your favorite feature in QuickBooks Online and point out something that QBO should improve immediately in order to make work easier
- IN SPANISH: Where do you see yourself in 2 years after working for us? and what are your expectations from this job in 2 years?
Send me the video via email or post it somewhere where I can see it. If I like it, I’ll contact you for a Zoom interview. You can do a Zoom meeting with sceen share on your own and record it or use LOOM