Join our next 4-week AltAccountant Focused Practice Workshop.
Starts End of April 2020 (date TBD) and ends in May 2020
DEADLINE TO REGISTER IS 04/20/2019 9PM EST.
If you have questions about the program, email me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Workshop Price: $3,250 per person
You will learn the following four strategic skills to have a focused practice in 2020:
- Developing a Unique Position Statement: clearly communicate to your target client what your speciality is and why you are perfectly positioned to create value for them
- Price on Purpose: learn how to have a value conversation and use pricing as tool to get the clients that want to pay more to get more when offering value-based options
- Create a Productized Service: develop a “product” version of your service with a clear and specific job to be done; use it to get clients “in the door” quickly to convert them to recurring/subscription service and create strategies around converting new customers from productized service into recurring revenue by offering a companion subscription service
- Building an Advisory Business: understanding HOW advisory could be offered as a differentiator for your target customer and building a unique culture around your differentiators
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- How does the workshop work?
A: We will meet 3 times a week using Zoom to have a webinar-style meeting (Monday, Wednesday, and Friday for 4 weeks)
- How long does it take?
A: Each meeting will be about an hour long, in-between meetings there are about 2-3 additional hours of homework required. A total of 8-14 hours of time commitment per week
- What will be covered in each session?
A: Each week, we will have one session called “Learning Session” where we will facilitate the framework and the exercise; one session called “Brainstorming Session” where the attendees will give feedback and ideas to each other towards their own project; and an “Execution Session” where each attendee will present their final project and get feedback from the coaches
- Will I get one-on-one coaching?
A: No, but you will get direct feedback from the coaches/facilitators during the execution session
- How many total attendees?
A: The sessions will be broken into groups of four or five, so all attendees can actively participate on the interactive session. Each cohort is limited to 20 attendees