Hector is a partner in several companies that provide difference services:
- Quick Bookkeeping & Accounting LLC: traditional accounting, tax, and QuickBooks bookkeeping services
- Data Entry US LLC: outsourced data entry, data conversion, and bookkeeping for Accounting firms that want to wholesale all data entry services to concentrate on tax and advisory
- ActiveCPA, Inc: (coming January 2018) Accounting Technology Integration and Financial/Tax/Strategic Consulting services for the medium-sized enterprise with large dependency on their ERP
- Cloud Practice Advisors: (coming mid-20178) Consulting services for growing accounting firms looking to move into the cloud and implement cloud-based technologies.
If you are not sure which company to contact for your required services, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Andrea Rodriguez: back-office admin and billing
- Daniel Arocha: personal assistant, scheduling, and proposal management
- Jessica Lau: Junior Accountant and head of bookkeeping services
- Yessika Moya: Junior Bookkeeper and Office Manager
- Sadel Sanchez: Senior Bookkeeper
- Alejandro Diaz: Accountant/Partner and project manager
- Alexander Hiller: Accountant/Partner and project manager
Hector strongly believes in Value-Based Pricing; where the services he can provide are worth more than he price being charged. For this, there needs to be an in-depth understanding of the problem that needs to be solved, timeframe requirements, level of details required on the work, etc. When given this opportunity, Hector will quote you a flat fee for the entire project with defined deliverables.
Because this is hard to do before a complete diagnosis and value conversation, there is a default rate Hector resorts to, which is $350 per hour. Normally on VERY short term projects, that rare is close to what the client pays; on mid-size / longer projects (that also include mixed support from team members) the rates can be as low as $75 per hour. So this “range” should give you an idea on the cost* of the work. Either way, the idea is to try to get a definite scope and expectations, to be able to quote a FLAT FEE based on specific deliverables and results.