Hector Garcia is the Principal Accountant @ Quick Bookkeeping & Accounting LLC, a globally-serving Technology-Accounting firm based in Maimi, FL (USA), specializing in QuickBooks Consulting, but also providing traditional accounting services such as: Bookkeeping, Payroll Processing, Tax Return Preparation, and General Business Advisory. The best way to get started with working with Hector and/or his team, is to email him you needs: firstname.lastname@example.org or call the office directly 1-800-819-6307 and speak to anyone in the team.
- Hector Garcia, CPA: Accountant/Partner and Senior Project Manager
- Alejandro Diaz: Accountant/Partner and Senior Project Manager
- Alexander Hiller: Accountant/Partner and Senior Project manager
- Yessika Moya: Office Manager
- Andrea Rodriguez: back-office admin and billing
- Daniel Arocha: personal assistant, scheduling, and proposal management
- Jessica Lau: Junior Accountant and head of bookkeeping services
- Sadel Sanchez: Senior Bookkeeper
- Jose Alejandro Rodriguez: Junior Bookkeeper
Hector strongly believes in FIXED FEES (Aka. “Value-Based Pricing”); where the services he can provide are worth more than he price being charged. For this, there needs to be an in-depth understanding of the problem that needs to be solved, timeframe requirements, level of details required on the work, etc. When given this opportunity, Hector will quote you a flat fee for the entire project with defined deliverables.
Because this is hard to do before a complete diagnosis and value conversation, there is a default rate Hector resorts to, which is $350 per hour. Normally on VERY short term projects, that rate is close to what the client pays; on mid-size / longer projects (that also include mixed support from team members) the rates can be as low as $75 per hour. So this “range” should give you an idea on the cost* of the work. Either way, the idea is to try to get a definite scope and expectations, to be able to quote a FLAT FEE based on specific deliverables and results.